WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS
Forklift operators | Devanners | General Warehouse Workers | Logistics Coordinators
Metro and Line-haul Truck Drivers | Delivery Coordinators
PACKING AND FOOD PRODUCTION
Production Line Workers | Food-Safety Inductions | Picking & Packing
Contractors | Project Management | Software Developers | Web Developers
We’ve Got You Covered
- A track record of providing high-quality, skilled candidates who undergo extensive pre-screening and background checks.
- A focused and personalized approach towards providing exceptional service and availability to our clients.
- Saving our clients time and money with market-competitive rates.
- Recruitment processes specifically designed for your industry, including personalized advertisements, interest forms, interview questions and industry-specific skill assessments.
- Extensive Background checks such as:
- Ministry of Justice Verifications
- Employment Eligibility and Work Visa Checks
- English Comprehension Skill Test
- Education & Qualification Verifications
- Previous Employment History Checks
- Driver’s & Heavy Machinery Operator Licensing Verifications
- Other optional checks such as IQ, Drug & Medical testing, Credit checks, and ACC checks
- Initial Health & Safety training as per the latest 2016 legislation
- Comprehensive employment contracts which protects the client
- Complete Payroll Services with weekly or monthly reporting, as per the client’s preference
- Full IRD compliance (including KiwiSaver, ESCT, Holiday Pay etc.)
- Health & Safety Training
- Workforce Efficiency Assessment & Restructuring
SAVE TIME & MONEY
- Writing your advertisement
- Completed security declaration form
- Driver checks completed if required by your company
- Screening and filtering all applicants
- Short-listing compatible applicants with your specifications
- Conducting one-to-one interviews
- Only sending you appropriate candidates
- Freedom to cancel without penalty
Emrec Limited began in Auckland, New Zealand with the aim of helping businesses bridge talent gaps in their workforce, and tackle one of the most complex employment legislation in the world. Since it’s founding,
Since it’s founding, Emrec has grown to provide its services to retailers, manufacturers, builders and health care providers. We take extensive care to ensure that the professionals we provide are effective, loyal and able to quickly integrate in new environments. Each client can expect a hands-on and personal approach, as our services are fully tailored to meet each client’s unique Human Resource requirements. Whatever your Human Resource needs: whether it’s finding a new chef for your restaurant, or assessing personnel requirements for a new business, our experts are here to help you through it all. Our dedicated team takes pride in maintaining a high standard of service and remains firmly committed to
Whatever your Human Resource needs: whether it’s finding a new chef for your restaurant, or assessing personnel requirements for a new business, our experts are here to help you through it all. Our dedicated team takes pride in maintaining a high standard of service and remains firmly committed to quality of work. Rest assured that our team is available 24x7 during the week, and is also on standby during national holidays, in order to ensure that your business runs smoothly 24x7 too.
Ready to connect ?
Our expertise helps build great teams for your next project. We help you find the next star your team is looking for.
We help candidates connect with their future employers. Register with us to get connected to your next employer.
Phone: +64 9 3205 860
Fax: +64 9 3550 580
Email: [email protected]
Office: ANZ Centre, 23-29 Albert Street, Auckland 1010